Being secure isn’t something you claim. It’s something you prove.
This guide identifies the cybersecurity required in a file-sharing solution for sensitive, public, protected, privileged or regulated information to retain control when working with outside stakeholders, maintain one version of the truth and record who did what and when.
A chain’s only as strong as its weakest link.
Ever seen a file-sharing application that didn’t claim to be secure?
Only by layering your internal information governance framework, secure local hosting and best-practice design with federal standards, global certifications and independent testing can you work securely with anyone, anywhere.
Download your copy today. Key topics covered include:
- Automatically integrating your internal EDRMS & information governance framework
- Sovereign hosting, engineering and support
- Federal standards including ISM and IRAP assessment for Sensitive and Protected data
- Peak international privacy standards including GDPR
- Secure-by-design features including encryption, 2-step verification and embedded Anti-Virus (AV) protection