The coronavirus pandemic has dramatically changed the way we work. We have quickly adapted to new ways of working in a much more distributed environment. Operational managers are focused on establishing connectivity across the workforce to enable business-as-usual.
But what does the future hold?
- Will we eventually return to the office, or will remote working continue?
- Which actions and decisions will be subject to greater scrutiny?
- How can you maintain control over a distributed information ecosystem?
CIOs must take a strategic approach to ensure today’s solutions can continue to support tomorrow’s business.
Watch this webinar to hear Sonya and Stuart discuss the future governance considerations for a distributed workforce.
- Sonya Sherman, Director Industry Solutions, Objective Corporation
- Stuart Meyers, Business Solutions Consultant, Objective Corporation
- Antony Bauer, Marketing Manager, Objective Corporation