State and Local Government are adapting to a new normal and the impact in how information and departmental records are governed, accessed and shared. In South Australia, many agencies have already adopted new technologies such as Microsoft 365 including the use of collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams.
It is imperative to adopt a strategic approach now in order to align existing records and information management platforms with the new ways we are working.
Simon Froude, Director of State Records of South Australia (SRSA) references the soon to be released Advice sheet discussing the importance of governance around how information is managed.
Deanna Fleming, Records and Information Manager at Department of Treasury and Finance (formerly Digital Workspace Manager) will share her experience at the Department of Primary Industries and Regions (SA) and the challenge she faced in relation to implementing a compliant fit-for-purpose governance solution in the whole of South Australian government Microsoft 365 tenancy.
Watch this webinar to:
- Learn from State Records SA as Simon Froude, Director, references the SRSA Advice sheet.
- Hear from Deanna Fleming and how the Department of Primary Industries and Regions (SA) addressed information governance challenges.
- Discover information governance considerations for a distributed workforce and the impact to the adoption of Microsoft 365 technologies for both Objective ECM and Micro Focus Content Manager.
- Simon Froude, Director of State Records SA (SRSA)
- Deanna Fleming, Records and Information Manager at Department of Treasury and Finance, formerly Digital Workspace Manager, Department of Primary Industries and Regions SA (PIRSA)
- Cameron Thornton, Solution Director - Information Governance, Objective Corporation
- Vanessa Savic, State Account Director (SA), Objective Corporation