In the new modern world, government agencies work in a more distributed environment. However, it is still necessary that complete and accurate information is captured as agencies rely on well-managed information to better support, protect and serve the community. Most agencies have already adopted new technologies such as Microsoft 365, including collaboration tools such as Microsoft Teams or SharePoint.
Watch this on demand webinar and hear from Damian Shepherd, Director of State Records Office of WA who will provide an outline on information management and the ongoing recognition of what requirements are needed to be considered to maintain governance across the M365 platforms by varying size and complexity of agencies.
Sue Wilson, CIO from the Department Primary Industries Regional Development (DPIRD) will also share the agencies goals and aspirations in their information management journey in this modern time.
Discover a holistic approach of treating information as an asset irrelevant of the system it was created or edited in.
In this on demand webinar, you will:
- Learn from State Records Office of WA as Damian Shepherd, discusses Modern Information Management
- Hear from Sue Wilson, Chief Information Officer, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Discover information governance considerations for a distributed workforce and the impact to the adoption of Microsoft 365 technologies for Objective ECM.
- Damian Shepherd, Director of State Records Office of WA
- Sue Wilson, CIO, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development
- Cameron Thornton, Solution Director - Information Governance, Objective Corporation
- Warren Reid, State Account Director (WA), Objective Corporation
- Antony Bauer, Marketing Manager, Objective Corporation